PASmokeater Update Report

Tug-n-pull

Well Rob aka PASmokeater and Afton aka smokeyskid are alive and well. After several weeks of them staying here with me and my family today they moved into their own place. He is working here is Tennessee, Afton is adjusting to school and life in a small town nicely.

Jeepz.com is the only board I am active on and a little over a year ago I would never have signed onto this site or any other, much less got to know any of you. I felt that the WWW was a scary place where no one should go and be seen. Now I have had several folks from Jeepz come here to my home and ride trails with me. I even made such a good friends with Rob that I helped him to change his life and residence from big city PA to small town TN. by allowing them to stay here with us untill they got settled.

It has been an adventure haven guest that long but it was worth it. Now that they are on their own I can once again walk around in my drawers and do all them stupid things that you do at home when no one else is around. hehehe I am sure he is doing the same in his new home. He will be back on line soon. Many have ask and wanted to know how he is so this post is for all of you. Wish a little Luck for them and say a big prayer as they start out fresh in these hills of upper east Tennessee. Later tug

Good Luck "TN"Smoker !! And Lil'smoker. Hope all is well and we'll see you online soon!! :mrgreen:

To Rob and Afton: One journey has ended and now another has begun. Best wishes for future happiness.

To Tug: A salute to you and Mrs. Tug for extending helping hands.

Gadget

Tug

Thank you for the update, I know some of us have been bugging you to death asking about Rob and his family. lol You were always kind to keep us up and we appreciate that.

I am thrilled to hear that Rob and Afton are out on thier own again and enjoying thier own space. Settling down in a new place that far away from the home you know can be quite a big deal, I'm sure. I have never been so brave, although I've always talked it myself.

You and your family were true angels to take them in like that and always offer a hearth to those here that are interested in wheeling in TN.

I know I am proud to have known you on the net, and maybe someday face to face. Cheers!

Now, get back to dancing in your undies. lol :lol:

Lady :D

Well it's great to hear that everyone is doing well. I only have one question. Now who is gonna take me to the pines and teach me how to wheel?
Mike

Back