Went Wheelin in 2wd today !!!!!!!!! Boy what a blast........

TwistedTJ

Guys/ Gals me and Jeepdude832 went wheelin today with another member of HarfordCountyOffroad Xtreme (branch off HCOR)

Well christian did awsome with his 4wd and a/t's but he did have to winch himself out no damage to his rig ........... Our buddy josh with his 2k Ranger went back and he gave my winch and christians a workout when he got stuck we were both winching and we almost pulled him onto his side lol he siffered a bent bumper from winching and lsot his front tag in a mud filled gully ........... Then there me with a broken T-case so i had 2wd and bald xterrains lets say i did more winchn than wheelin lol I did manage to get a nice wheelie in there though but muddy hills sucked .......... i got some damage causea little miss comunication i was pulled into a tree and bent my bumper but its ok just gives me a reason to get a new bumper/swingout

that a boy... dont' let 2wd blues hold you down

Well they way I see it is I cant get stuck cause I have my winch

You say that until you are out in the middle of an open field with no where to anchor to or you are at a point where you can't go any further, a front mounted winch doesn't pull you backwards very well.

fourtrail said:
Well they way I see it is I cant get stuck cause I have my winch

You say that until you are out in the middle of an open field with no where to anchor to or you are at a point where you can't go any further, a front mounted winch doesn't pull you backwards very well.

Thats why I dont wheel alone and I mainly wheel with jeepdude832 whom has a winch also and we dont wheel in fields just the woods so there are big trees within 20-40 feet from us to winch off of

Back