XJ Crawler

FatherTime

I'm selling my '90 Jeep Cherokee. This Jeep is built extreme and is intended for off road use. I trailered this Jeep to go off roading and road use was minimal. Here is the rundown: 4.0 6 cyl. with 120K, aw4 automatic transmission, and np231 transfer case with SYE installed. That's where the factory Jeep stuff stops. It has a Rusty's Off Road 8" Long arm lift kit. All the bushings in the upper and lower links have been upgraded to Boulder Bushings and Johnny Joints. The front axle is a '79 Ford dana 60, high pinion, with upgraded 35 spline outers, Teraflex drive flanges, Dedenbear knuckles, 5.13's, and a Detroit Locker. The rear axle is a '86 Dodge Dana 60, full floater, disc brakes, upgraded to 35 spline shafts, 5.13's, and a full spool. A custom BEEFY anti-wrap bar installed takes care of rear axle wrap. Tires are 39.5" Super Swamper Iroks mounted on 17" Allied beadlocks. Steering is full hydraulic with a PSC ram and high steer arms. Complete custom cage and aftermarket front seats from JEGS. Both front and rear seats have 4 point harnesses.

This Jeep is built tough and performs GREAT off road. Nothing but quility parts used to build. This Jeep needs NOTHING to take out and wheel anywhere. The motor is strong, and transmission shifts nice. Nothing needs done and all parts are in great condition.

I am asking 12,000 OBO. I am also willing to consider trades. NO JUNK PLEASE. The only trades I'm interested in are: TJ's, LJ's, Harley Davidson, or Mustangs. Please PM me or respond to this post if interested. Click on any pic below and it will take you to all the pics. Thanks.

Back