YJ parts for Sale in Austin Texas

rynozall

I have lots of parts that I need to get rid of. Here is a list of some of the things I have. All parts are in great shape. I will have pictures up by Friday as that is when I will be getting everything
from storage. All parts will be located in North Austin/Pflugerville Friday the 18th.

Black YJ hard top with defrost and rear wiper. All glass is there, could use paint. also have the switch panel with connectors for wiper/defrost. 600.00 obo

Set of Yj full black doors, with key, passanger side is all there, driver missing inside panel, windows work great. Driver door has problems with the lock mech, thing it needs to be hooked back up. Have not used in several years as I have half doors. 500.00 obo

Top rack, dont know who its made by but looks nice. Connects to back lights and to windshield frame. Could use paint. 500.00

Grey upper zipper windows for 1/2 doors, great shape a few scratches on plastic, with frames. 100.00 obo

2 inch lift shackles, bought installed one and found out springs were shot so I bought riser springs. Have bolts as well. 45.00 obo

Lost of misc parts that I have take off as well. full factor jack, suspension parts, wheels, body parts and other stuff. I have access to a 94 with a 4 banger and a 95 straight 6 with auto. Both 4 wheel drive. Let me know if you need parts.

I need to sell to fund the body work and paint on my jeep. Shot me an offer but dont insult me. I know what these parts are worth.

Rhy 512-736-4494
Rhy.Rheinlander@gmail.com

Back