where in the world are the va jeepers

Gennybro

maybe their on the union springs trail,headed up to reddish knob,was up there on october 7,last year,had some snow on top of the mountain. If ya never took that trail,ya should its pretty cool ride,about 3 hr trip one way.
Theres a stone foundation on the trail,supposdly built by a person that fled to the mountins to avoid the civil war,its pretty neat.
oh well happy trails.

There are plenty of us around here.

I'm not familiar with those trails - I usually end up sound in Uwharrie NC when I go. I've also been to Shoe Creek (out near Charlottesville).

second mountain trail is also a good trail ride,about 3 hr ride also,to make it simple to get to, get on 33 west from harrisonburg,about 10 miles from harrisonburg. On the left side of the road,look for the sign for second mountain trail,it goes to hopkins gap,plenty of nice views and camping spots.

Mines doing some done time,need to replace the clutch and slave cylinder.might be a while , job situation isnt doing to good right now. Really sucks right now since I heard they opened up a lot of the trails in the george washington national forest.

Have you checked out the us forest service website? That's where I get all my trail maps. What you want are called mvum's (motorized vehicle use maps) you can also get them at your local ranger station. Very cool.

Back