northern neck jeeper

DooBop

I live on the eastern tip of the northern neck. Wondering if anyone lives out this way. I'm getting close to having my jeep back together and I want to get right back in action.

hey DooBop, just figured I'd wave a hand at ya, seems a little lonley on this here forum. Mines laid up with a blown slave cylinder,hadnt had cash to fix it, been unemployed. Thats about ready to change just got back to work,hope to be ready to go wheeling soon. I'm in harrisonburg va.

gennybro said:
hey DooBop, just figured I'd wave a hand at ya, seems a little lonley on this here forum. Mines laid up with a blown slave cylinder,hadnt had cash to fix it, been unemployed. Thats about ready to change just got back to work,hope to be ready to go wheeling soon. I'm in harrisonburg va.

Ahh the joys of Jeep ownership. Sorry to hear the economy has had you down. Just remember, no matter how bad you're day is, somebody in a Jeep will wave to you as they pass.

msfitnetz said:
In NoVA but thought I'd say hello!:shades:

Surprisingly not that far away. If you follow Rte 3 to 360 to the Chesapeake you'll hit the end of the road just as you hit my home town. You don't have to come see me but it's well worth the ride either way. Beautiful drive with the top down.

Hey from Tappahannock. Got a xj I am trying to get on road and a cj7 that needs a ground up rebuild.

gennybro said:
Wheres Tappahannock,In relation to Harrisonburg?

3.5 Hours east of ya. I am half way between Fredericksburg and Yorktown on U.S. 17

Back