Charlottesville, VA Jeep Club!?!?

TWoodJeepin

Hi guys my names Tre' and I'm trying to get together to start a Jeep Club! I'm near Charlottesville VA! If you're interested contact me and maybe we can set some things up!

You live in a good place for offroading (probably the best in Virginia). I just came for a Jeep trip out there.

Try Virginia Beach - there are 0 places :cry:

I went to Shoe Creek last weekend. I understand that Big Dogs is nearby, and have a park you can pay to go to (I've never been).

Yeah I'll definitely have to check that out! Where are you from?

I live in Earlysville/Charlottesville and am also looking for a Jeep Group around this area. Would be interested in hearing more. I drive a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Ruby, 2-door, Flame red, 2-inch lift with 33s. Dan

Consider yourself contacted I think I have already sent you a post, with info. Other wise if you are looking for a trail go past hump back rock on the Skyline Dr and look for mile marker 11 or 111, or 121 can't remember correct marker. Now as you watch the mountain beside you fall off to the right and grow on the left you see a beautiful valley. You just passed a 3 hour trip into the valley on a fire trail. If you plan to do this keep to the right or you will spend seven hours getting out. Don't ask how I know. Great trail and great views, hurt your feelings type views. Not to mention Stone Mountain Vineyard wild trip and if you try you may get lost on back bad gravel trails. Dan

Back