GWNF November 8 or 15 Run

JK505

Hi all, I've never been to GWNF before but hear it's pretty simple and I've found out where to go via maps. Trying to put a group together for anyone else interested and free on either date. As of now it's just me, as my buddies have work or other obligations. If interested let me know and I'll start putting a list together. If you have done this area before, that'd be great. Also comtemplating camping at a nearby campground but still unsure.

I live in the Northern VA area if you want to meet somewhere and ride down as a group

Sounds like fun. It's been 15 years since I was last there. When I went it was mostly nice trail riding. I'm out in VA Beach now.

Other options are to go up to PA - I understand they have some really good private trails up there, or you could go to Shoe Creek outside of Charlottesville.

Sounds like fun. It's been 15 years since I was last there. When I went it was mostly nice trail riding. I'm out in VA Beach now.

Other options are to go up to PA - I understand they have some really good private trails up there, or you could go to Shoe Creek outside of Charlottesville.

It should be fun, 3 jeeps as of now. Date has been solidified to November 8th. Will pick a staging area a week prior based on the location of who comes. Would you like to join us, Terry?

Funny you mention PA, I'm headed to Raush Creek Saturday!

I'd like to join, but that's a bit too far from the beach. Be sure to post photos though.
I'd also like to see photos of Rauch Creek. I've never been there, but I've heard good things.

I'd like to join, but that's a bit too far from the beach. Be sure to post photos though. I'd also like to see photos of Rauch Creek. I've never been there, but I've heard good things.

Will do. I'll most likely only be running greens and blues at rausch, Im missing some armor.... Don't ask lol. But I'll be sure to take and post some up.

Does nobody want a fun day at GWNF? Slightly modified, stock, heavily modified, whatever you've got. If you have 7 slots in your grill with jeep above it and a transfer case, you're welcome to come! 7 confirmed keeps as of now.
We will be meeting at the sheetz in Harrisonburg on East market street at 10:30. Let me know if you want to come with us.

Back