WOHVA Map Catalog

paulp575

WOHVA (Washington Off-Highway Vehicle Alliance) has a permanent place on the web to host their "one stop" web site for listing all the areas, roads, and trails in WA state that allow OHV (ATVs, 4x4s, and dirt bikes) travel.

Here's where you can find it:

http://www.wohva-map-catalog.org

This is a culmination of a three-year project of WOHVA to get all these areas, roads, and trails listed in one place on the web.

Currently we are adding a long list of areas, roads, and trails. Once we complete this task, we will have a page where you can suggest others sites we may have missed!

Check it out often!

Thanks,

WOHVA (Washington Off-Highway Vehicle Alliance) has a permanent place on the web to host their "one stop" web site for listing all the areas, roads, and trails in WA state that allow OHV (ATVs, 4x4s, and dirt bikes) travel.

Here's where you can find it:

http://www.wohva-map-catalog.org

This is a culmination of a three-year project of WOHVA to get all these areas, roads, and trails listed in one place on the web.

Currently we are adding a long list of areas, roads, and trails. Once we complete this task, we will have a page where you can suggest others sites we may have missed!

Check it out often!

Thanks,

Niiiiiiice!

I just used this source this past week and it was very useful.

Thank you for the kind words.

Please keep checking back as we are adding to the list of sites on a regular basis. Our list of sites to be included is over 300 (including trails in the 9 National Forests located in WA state).

paulp575 said:
Thank you for the kind words.

Please keep checking back as we are adding to the list of sites on a regular basis. Our list of sites to be included is over 300 (including trails in the 9 National Forests located in WA state).

I think they should make these into sections of what type of vehicles as in 4x4's, atv's, and just hiking I am trying to find a good place to take one of my buddies to go camping this summer and I am having a hard time. If you have any idea's please let me know I am in the greater Spokane area and need some good wheelin he has been going around in California and I know the wheelin is better up here and I just want to show him up.

I think they should make these into sections of what type of vehicles as in 4x4's, atv's, and just hiking I am trying to find a good place to take one of my buddies to go camping this summer and I am having a hard time. If you have any idea's please let me know I am in the greater Spokane area and need some good wheelin he has been going around in California and I know the wheelin is better up here and I just want to show him up.

If I could figure out how to program it (requires javascript programming that's above my knowledge of javascript), it will eventually have some check boxes for 4x4, ATV, and dirt bikes. Checking those would show only thoses areas/roads/trails that are for a specific type of OHV.

As for hiking, sorry, that's not part of WOHVA's mission.

Another enhancement we want to make (again requires javascript coding above my knowledge level) is to show only one marker for each area until you zoom in closer.

The last enhancement we're looking at is when you click on a marker and the infoWindow opens, there will be two tabs above it: One for 'Directions to here' and one for 'Directions from here' rather than the current method of opening a new window using Google maps.

We're hoping to find someone who is willing to volunteer some time to write the javascript for. I've looked into it, but it's more than I know. There's very good documentation for all of this.

WOW!!! is all i have to say for now. I have been looking for places to go and had no idea where to even start looking. I have been wanting to do some wheeling and camping, this should help out a lot thank u!!

Back