WV Jeepin'!

I'm from Parkersburg, my wife is from Hurricane. I take my Jeep in usually twice a year to swap tops (i.e. once in the spring and once in the fall) and wouldn't mind wheelin' when I'm in town. Anybody know of any public spots to wheel near either of those two locations?

hey bro I live in Cumberland, Md. I sent you a message but havent heard from you. I asked where you do your wheelin up there

I'm from Athens Ohio and I have a few places of my own to play on as there is about 2000 acres in my family. I
Have a 2000 wj with an 8" long arm lift and 35s

I'm from Athens Ohio and I have a few places of my own to play on as there is about 2000 acres in my family. I
Have a 2000 wj with an 8" long arm lift and 35s

Sounds nice bro.! I'd like to have my own land to wheel on. lol

definitely let me know about the outing exactly what I'm looking for. I'm trying to touch up a few loose ends over the winter

Alright man ill be in touch with ya when i find out exact dates and what not.

Hello Im from summersville lake its toward the center of the state. We have a place here where you can go for 3 days and never hit the same dirt road twice. everything from trails to hills and rocks to mud.

Hello Im from summersville lake its toward the center of the state. We have a place here where you can go for 3 days and never hit the same dirt road twice. everything from trails to hills and rocks to mud.

That sounds awesome! What's the name of the place or is it private land?

YJjeep said:
I live up in the Northern Panhandle also.
Where you live at?
I'm up in romney/augusta area.

I have a weekend place in Moorefeild. Do you know of any local wheeling opportunities? Clubs? Thanks!

Hey y'all. Just joined Jeepz today. Finally bought my first Jeep 3 weeks ago. I live in Weston,WV and lookin for some Jeeps clubs in the area.

Happy Wheelin'

hillbilly*tj said:
Hey y'all. Just joined Jeepz today. Finally bought my first Jeep 3 weeks ago. I live in Weston,WV and lookin for some Jeeps clubs in the area.

Happy Wheelin'

Blue ridge jeepers is a real nice one. Check em out. blueridgejeepers.com i believe is there site.

Back