Got the Shakes!!!!

RompIT

Delete double posts?

Ok between 40-50 mph my dirver side fron tire starts to shake as if it were unbalanced. I know its not unbalanced because I just changed out my tires yesterday and it still does it with the new ones. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing something like this?? Thanks

I don't have any suggestions right off. Let us know what year and model Jeep you are in.

I would try going to another tire shop and getting it balanced. I had the same problem 5 months ago and had to get it rebalanced 2x before it was right.

C

Sounds like your lug nuts may be loose. Jack it up and tighten them down. If that doesn't do it then it probably is the balance.

Sorry, It is a 2002 TJ 2.5L the tires on there are 31x11.5x15. I would almost bet my life that the tires are balanced because I did them myself and tested them several times to make sure they were dead on.

Check it out carefully for broken belts on both sides. Did ya hit a bad pothole or 4-wheeling and hit that tire to possibly damage it in any way? Check for a weight that could have got thrown off since the last balance job...LBR

Back