Total lift

Bartic

I've dicided to run 35's on myj but whats the total lift required i've heard 5 inch from friends 5.5 from others thats the real deal?

Rubicon Express sells a 4.5 lift and they recommend a 1" body lift with it to run 35's. I would say 5.5" or 4.5" with a little fender trimming or TJ flares.

Awesome thanks, now all i gotta find is the money....
looking at hellcreek 4inch with 1 inch body and 1 inch shackle...> any input

I'm actually getting the RE 4.5" lift, and I have a 2" body lift, and I'm installing TJ flares on my YJ to clear 35's. There is a guy I run with that has a 4" sus. 1" body, and 1" shackles, and he said he rubs a little when he discos, and on full turns. He hasn't trimmed any fenders though, I would recommend trimming, even just a little.

5.5" of lift on a will clear 35" tires with no other mods. I'd recommend 4" suspension and 2" BL or 4.5" suspension and 1" BL. TJ flares are sweet too, they let me run a lot larger tire than I normally would with 4.5" of lift. I run 3.5" suspension, 1" BL, and TJ flares, and clear 34" swampers with no rubbing, may be able to clear 35" tires.

i'm debating 33 or 34 for my upcoming soa... it is likely i'll go with 33 because of power, axle, and cost issues

Back