Super 35

MerkL

What do you guys know about Superior's Super 35 axle kit. Anyone heard anything bad about them? I'm thinking of upgrading to 35's, and I was searching around for ways to make the Dana 35 stronger to push these meats. I found this kit, includes a detroit locker for a pretty good deal. I didn't know if it was a crappy company or what. I'd probably go ahead and throw some 4.88's in there at the time of swap also. Thanks for any information about these guys.

I just bought an axle with superior shafts. the guy I bought it form said he broke several moser shafts before going to the superior. From what I have heard superior shafts are really good.

15 X 10 Outlaw II Type wheels +tires for sale; SOLD

The Super35 is considered by many to be just polishing a turd, why throw money into an axle that will still have a weak housing prone to bending. Invest less money in a Ford 8.8 axle and get disc brakes to boot. Upgrade to a new axle now and pay less in the long run, and have more piece of mind.

I'm a fine one to be talking, I've thrashed my D35 for years, including recent rockcrawl comps with no problems. Don't use me for an example, I have some D44's lined up to go in.

My friend has the super 35 kit on 35's with a detroit locker on his TJ. He has run some very tough trails(just to name a few;rubicon and sledge hammer at johnson valley)and not had any problems. I do not really believe in these kits though. Like bounty said, its like polishing a turd. Look for an 8.8 out of a ford explorer. Thats what I would do.

Yeah, the super 35 is a bit pricey. I couldnt invest that much in my d35. Swap in an 8.8 or something equivalent. Maybe a true ford 9 or a d44

Back