Cooper All Country MT

indiemo

has anyone used/heard of these tires. i local shop has them on sale for $80/tire and i can't find any information on them.

I have not heard of these, but I am currently running Cooper tires on my 95 Yj and I love them. Mine are Discoverer S/T. The S/T means soft traction not snow traction like some people think. They are not a full blown mud tire, but they are an extremely aggressive all terrain tire. I have over 25000 miles on mine and they have less then 1/32 of wear. I live in Northern East-Central Alabama, and we have a lot of clay gumbo mud and these tires work like a charm.

Have you ever looked at Sam's club? Some are seconds but you can get 33 mud tires for as little as 108 bucks. What I like is the lifetime balance for 9.00 .

I run Coopers on the burban and love em. Have owned Coopers several times and for a road tire I feel they are the best bang for the money out there. Running the discovery truck tire now with the A/T tread. I feel you would be happy with them for a good all around tire. tug

My buddy just put Cooper STT (mud terrain) 31x10.50x15's on his YJ. They're great tires.
Kevins91Sahara-1.jpg

Back