I need 3.73 for D35 ASAP

TAS

MAYDAY, MAYDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fried my ring and pinion along w/ the pinion bearing . I ran my just swapped in D35 w/ 3.73’s w/ out oil. Yes you read right, w/ out oil. I got in such a hurry I never bothered to check it. I had the oil in the Jeep, just never checked it. The plan was to do a fluid change before it went under, but that didn’t happen and now I’m kicking myself.

Anyway, I need a R/P for a D35c (98 TJ) ASAP! E-Mail, PM, or call me @ (225) 721-0261 if you have a set.

Does anyone know if the pinion bearing is pressed on? Can I use the one off my old 35?

Todd

I'll give my buddy christian (Jeepdude832) a call and see if he kept his 3.73's after he put in his 4.56's

ring and pinion teeth count

hey I regeared cause when I put my my lochright in I didnt space the carrier correctly the ring and pinion are worn but not fried send me you email address and I will try to send you a pic so you can see if you want them They will still work. Christiand17@msn.com

there are two bearing on the pinion for a dana 35c. the lower one is pressed on and the top one just slides into the race.

Back