Winch and overhead console installation?? GREAT WINCH DEAL!!

Nooch13

OK, here is what I bought today, tell me what you think.

1. Warn Winch mount bumper w/ 2 D rings and hoop
2. Mile Marker e 12,000 winch. I had Quadratec match the price of www.4wheelonline.com which was amazingly $589!!!
3. Bestop Sail cloth top
4. Tuffy overhead console (bitch so far to install, it is tight getting your hands in there!)
5. Bestop sliders
6. Banks headers for 2.5
7. Bestop trail cover
8. Rocker guards
9. skyJacker steering stabilizer

Any installation advice on the winch or overhead console???

My winch was a snap (once I fabbed a little on the Warn winch mount - didn't like the Asian roller fairlead). Should be a simple bolt-up. Heck of a deal on the winch, by the way! Sounds like some salesman was VERY happy to talk to you!!!!

Damn! I want to go spend money like that! I usually spread it out to make me feel like I'm not spending as much.

Did the winch come with a mounting plate? It should be pretty straight forward, step one... rip that plastic frame cover off the front of your jeep and give it a boot! The rest falls into place.

Thanks for the advice. I thought it seemed rather simple. The wiring diagrams on the winch are horrendous. BUT, there seems to be about only one place everything will fit right. I will be putting it in tonight as I pick up the new bumper tonight...I am in Turnersville NJ, right off the AC expressway

Windshield Light Brackets

Man, that 12,000 lb winch on a Jeep will be awesome!! Let's just say you'll be able to get out of any situation

Back