Throttle body install

phatyaspen

Installed my bored out Throttle body today... not to bad of an install. All of my sensors were caked in mud so i decided to just unbolt them at the throttle body and rebolt them to the new one... feel a little more thorttle response and maybe a few ft lbs here and there.... noticeably different sound with the intake tube and tb now all i need is a spacer and a header and im all gravy... id like some input on a header... who makes the good quailty w/o sacrificing next months income?

well my friend kinda has a side job of these... he bought a few in the beginning and nwo he just bores them out and puts biger butterflies in them... i paid nothing it was part of a trade... well worth the money if your buying one though...this one is about 4 mm bigger then stock it looks good i woudl def buy one if i hadnt got this one for free, performance gains are noticeable slighty w/o tb spacer i think if i get teh spacer it will really open up more, i think it gave me a good 5 ft lbs and a couple of mpg

Sweet. I was thinking about a jeepers and creepers tb, so I think I am gonna go ahead and give it a shot.

Like new weber carb for 258 straight six

laneiac said:
Sweet. I was thinking about a jeepers and creepers tb, so I think I am gonna go ahead and give it a shot.

I have yet to hear anything bad about Jeepers Creepers. And the core swap will get you a good portion of your money back.

The guys at JC are great to deal with. I also had a throttle body spacer that they bored out to the same dimentions as the throttle body...no questions asked. Nothing but praises for their customer service!

Back