Homemade Cargo Rack

jeepfan555

Well after work I’m off to home depot. I'm going to make myself a cargo rack. I am looking to make a rack that fits in between the rear roll bars but since I have the half top I can only attach it to the top of the roll bars and to the back bars. Anyone have any suggestions on how to make it/attach it to the roll bars? Here is what I wanted to get but it’s still not out yet.
http://bestop.accessory-center.com/series.plx/56/3801/2965

Pics any body?

Oh yeah I'm making it out of PVC because its only gonna hold some light stuff

i know that hvac plumbers use these pipe hangers that have a piece of all thread about 3 ft long and a hanger for the pipe might want to like into that they are relativly cheaqp if i recall correctly

Here's some pictures of my olympic rack if it helps you at all.
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

i think i saw you at rausch creek when we were there but not in the same group... i remeber a jeep like yours driving through our camp... had that rack and a system i think

I was up there a few weeks ago with a bunch of exterras and another yellow tj. May have been me cause we did drive through a camp and a few people were working on a white yj I think it was. Was that you guys?

jeepfan555 said:
I still have trouble posting those things on here but when I do it I'll figure it out.

You have to have them hosted on the web. Copt and paste the web address then place
image-missing.png
after it

Like this
image-missing.png

Got the tires and wheels on today... What do ya think?

frankie ya that was us tearn apart my friend yj he broke a draglink... i do remember seeing you then wow so funny hwo we see each other and dont even know it

phatyaspen said:
i know that hvac plumbers

Hvac and Plumbers are Two totally diffrent things, Please refrain from using Hvac and plumber in the same sentence.

Thankyou.

Hvac and Plumbers are Two totally diffrent things, Please refrain from using Hvac and plumber in the same sentence.

Thankyou.

White, I'm hopin' like heck your HVAC. Anybody heard this before - the 7 things you need to know to be a plumber:
1. S#*T runs downhill (of course)
2. Hot's on the left
3. Cold's on the right
4. Payday's on Friday
5. I don't give a s#*T
6. The Boss is an arsehole
and 7. NEVER!...NEVER!..bite you fingernails!

Just thought I'd throw that in for a laugh.

:) Its a work thing.. :)

He could just use the square stock from home depot. There would be alot less flexing to it.
I used the same stuff to make a Rear window guard.

Ya HVAC Service, This is my DD
image-missing.png

Four-speed heavy-duty automatic transmission with overdrive and Tow/Haul mode (Thats fun)

Vortec 6000 V8 SFI engine with 300 horsepower ( Tim Allen grunt)
Drive it fast then spend the evening cleaning up the back.
Also WAY less then 10mpg :)

Hey White...can you plumb something for me?? You know...since your an HVAC guy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL JK

Back