White Face Gauge Overlay Question??

Tug-n-pull

I have seen the White Face Gauge Kits for sale to cover the Dark Black Gauge Faces on the YJ's. The sellers say they are not that much trouble to install. ( Still looks kind of tough to me)They say they really lighten up the dash after dark. I can see that, and boy does it need it. I was just wanting to know if anyone out there has used them? Were they a pain to install? Mostly how do you like them? Thanks in advance for any information. Tug

image-missing.png
[addsig]

not hard at all, just make SURE that you positively mark where the needles were positioned, warm up the engine,while it is running draw out what the gauges look like and then take the needles off. With the good white faces, you take off the black, don't leave it on, your lights, check enging/E-brake etc. will be really dim. It's only a thick sticker so carefully peel it off saving the adhesive that came on it. That way if you don't like the white ones you can put the stock ones back on. I put some in a 98 chevy I had and liked them, but totaled that truck, about to put them in my Dakota R/T soon, good luck, Mikey[addsig]

not hard at all, just make SURE that you positively mark where the needles were positioned, warm up the engine,while it is running draw out what the gauges look like and then take the needles off. With the good white faces, you take off the black, don't leave it on, your lights, check enging/E-brake etc. will be really dim. It's only a thick sticker so carefully peel it off saving the adhesive that came on it. That way if you don't like the white ones you can put the stock ones back on. I put some in a 98 chevy I had and liked them, but totaled that truck, about to put them in my Dakota R/T soon, good luck, Mikey[addsig]

Ok next question. Where do u get them at?[addsig]

I know you can get other makes and model styles from any good accessory store, just have them look it up for you, if it's in there they can get it. APC has the most available. I think it is New Image that has the ones that look like flames. A buddy of mine has them on his Chevy, they look pretty good.[addsig]

There are some that look very nice on eBay, and the price is pretty good to. Just go to item search and type in white face gague. They should come up. Thanks for the responce Tug![addsig]

Back