Hey Everybody, I'm back!

MerkL

2003 TJ for sale

I FINALLY got my YJ running properly. If you don't remember, I had a problem in second gear, the engine would get very bogged down around 35 mph, and would not shift into 3rd. Being an auto. that is very bad. At first I thought it was in the ignition system, so I replaced ignition coil, rotor button, even my distributor, and still no go. Then I thought it might be a transmission problem, since I had it rebuilt and under warranty, I took it back to them, and they told me it was timing. I put a light on it, and it wasn't timing. So the dreaded time came to take it to the dealer. :cry: They found out pretty quickly, fuel pump. But I couldn't afford to let them handle it for me, so I popped out that tank and changed it this weekend. Now FUBAR drives better than ever. Just wanted to express my happiness to everyone, and encourage the people that might be going through hard times with their Jeep, IT WILL GET BETTER.

We all need to have HOPE that it'll all get better. Nice to see you back MerkL!!!

I don't know guys.....hope is good and all, but I've hoped and wished for my Jeep to be finished for a while now :cry: and it's still parked. I think time and money would help me more :lol:

Back