anyone form virginia

yelrubi16

if ur from virginia pls list the type of jeep as well as the lift.... i just read the lift law for the state of Va and :roll: it says the middle of the bumper cant be more than 22 inchs of the ground cause it is considered a passanger vechile. but http://www.vsp.state.va.us/safety.htm#Virginia
i dunno im judt really confused cause stock my 04 rubi sits at like 21 inchs so really i cant even get a lift if anyone can shed some light on this it would be greatly appriciated
sorry about the length of the post

Lift it anyway.......... if you run into problems just crawl yourself out of the problem.......

make sure ......... ask the dmv about it ......... im sure there is a way to lift your rig

I'm addicted

im from va and i drive a 94 yj soa on 2 inch springs and my bumper is 28 to the bottom of the bumper. thats the law, a jeep is a SUV and is rated on towing capacity. 28 inches to the bottom of the bumper front and rear. four wheeler mag. did an article on it listing all of the regulations for bumpers according to the states

i have serveral friends with rubi's and tj's w/ 6 inch long arms and 35s who have no trouble being legal

where are you located in va by the way?

I am from Chesapeake and my 82 cj has 4"susp-2 1/2 body and have no problems with inspections

RE: Re: RE: boston , buried

I have 4 inches and 33's with no problems ever. My buddy with a XJ and 6 inches hasn't had any either.

Back