My Jeep

Looks good mang! How hard was it to fit the front TJ flares?

RE: rhino liner on the exterior

Sweet YJ :D I'll keep an eye out for ya. I'm pretty sure I've seen you cruising on 90.

Thanks, guys! Sully, ironicly (sp?) the rear flares were more time-consuming as the the wheel well didn't offer much hand room and it was a little tougher to line up and balance as there was not much to compare it too (even with a level). The front flare had the fenders to compare to and one of the side-marker screw holes lined up with a TJ flare hole, so it was kind of a starting point for the rest of the holes. Honestly, the drilling and lining-up of the flares was a tougher job than cutting. I ended up cutting some of the body and some of the flares to make everything work.
Schooley, I'm not sure if you've seen me unless it's been over a year. I'm out in Schaumburg. I'm going to Toys For Tots on Sunday, maybe I'll see you there if you go or maybe we can meet up sometime! -Mike

One sick jeep

Missed Toys for Tots, but that sounds good. I'm right by Wrigley. Know anyplace local to go wheelin'? I have been reduced to jobsites.

Cool Pics!!! Who did the liner in your jeep? I'm not sure between a "do it your self kit" or have it done by a compagny out there.

Back