Motorcraft Carb questions

SenorCole86

Just got a hold of a 2150 and I'm in the middle of putting it in right now and was just wondering where to hook all those vacuum hoses back up. There is one less port on the motorcraft and the fuel line hookup is different. If I remember correctly, these carbs use a fuel filter the screws right into the carb though doesnt it? And has anybody making this switch ever had any problems with the carb bumping against the air pressure check vavle on the distribution manifold? I am and am having to do some mods there and was wondering if there was an easier way to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

btt............'bout the only way I can help you out :oops:

RE: Re: RE: Question to moderators

b...(ump) t...(o) t...(op)....lookin' for someone else to chime in here and help you!

I just finished installing a MC2100 on my YJ. I screwed an adapter into the carb so I could use the stock fuel filter. I also removed all the emmision vacuum lines and only have the advance to the dist. and the PCV line going to the carb. I added a manual choke because I couldn't get the elec. to work right. My pics are too big so if you want I can email them to you.
Kevin

Back