New Member At Jeepz :)

Q8_Laredo

Got me some rearend

Dear All,

I Would Like To Say Hi For All The People And Members Of This Fine Forum And Especially For All Moderators, Thank You Again For Allowing Us To Share All Our Problems And Solutions All Over The World. By The Way Im From Kuwait And I Just Got A (Perfect) Condition Jeep Wrangler 1992 Laredo. Specs. 4.0L, 6Cyl, Transmission Manual, Color White. It Is Still Mostly On The Stock Parts And I Really Wish With Your Help We Can Evaluate It And Make It A Fine Preformence Laredo Jeep And Wont Forget All The Awsome Accessories :)

I Would Like To Say Again 'Thank You'

And We Would Be In Touch :)

RE: retreads

I Would Like To Ask Where Would Be The Best Place To Get Most Of The Accesseries For My Wrangler. And I'm Thinkin Of Replacing My Stock Exahust System , So I Was Looking At Magna Flow & Borla , I Heared That They Are Both OutStanding Brands But borla Is A Bit Pricey In The Matter. And Another Thing What Is The Diffrence Between My Jeep Wrangler 1992 Laredo Limited Edition Than The Other Normal Wranglers ? (Becuase I Couldent Fine Anything On The Net About the Laredo 1992) So Please Give Me Good Website's For Those Kinda Preformence And Looks And Good Prices For My 1992 Laredo.

Thanks Alot Greatly Appreciated :)

RE: retreads

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on buying a YJ Wrangler, you will love it!

Try the ones above and www.4wd.com too.

RE: Adventures in the Gadget Cave

Perfect condition 6cyl YJ. I know there are a few guys on this forum who are drooling.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Question to moderators

Thanks Alot For All Your Support And Help :),

Im Checking Out The Websites Now :)

Truley I Know That The Wrangler Wont Let Me Down And Manual Which Makes It More Fun And Gives You The Taste of A 4X4.

I Was Thinking Of Getting A Complete Set Of Preformence , I.e Exhaust And Headers And Air Intake ?
What Brand Would You Recommend Best Preformence (Price Wont Be A Problem) And Give Me Another Brand Which Is Good Price And Good Preformence :). So I Can Make My Decisions.

Thanks Alot For You Support

Q8_Laredo said:
I Would Like To Ask From Where Can i Get the Piece The Holds The Hood , I Want It Chrome :)

Thanks

image-missing.png

Get it here: http://www.quadratec.com/cgi-bin/sg...QA=1&UREQB=2&UREQC=3&UREQD=4&FNM=00&x=48&y=30

$10

RE: Check out my new CarDomain Site!

Welcome aboard! Sounds like a real sweet jeep. Hope you have fun with it!

www.quadratec.com seams to have everything you need for your jeep.

Welcome Q8. Probably the first mod you'll want is an onboard refrigerator :wink: .

I use this guy in PA. His prices are probably the cheapest but not sure if he'll ship off shore. www.walcks4wd.com .

Other than Karl, I also like www.4wd.com & www.quadratec.com (nice catalog)

RE: timig cover?

Q8_Laredo said:
I Would Like To Ask,

What Are The Best Tires For Street And Ofroad :)?

Ahhh, the great debate. There are as many opinions on that as there are people here. Do a little search from the 'search' button at top as there have been a few threads on this recently.

It sounds like the general consensus is either BFG muds, Goodyear MT/Rs (I have them and am pleased with them) or Kumho. Those are all mud tires and so give up a little street performance but are generally good all around tires. Other opinions will follow.

RE: Re: INSANE Front end wobble on HWY ?

You might want to try www.samsoffroad.com , but he does alot of specialty parts and alot of CJ mods. but you never know what you can make work on you jeep. with the right amount of know how and the right amount of blind ambition, you can make anything work!

Back