what is the autozone part number for the mc 2150

kd5uwg

RE: Yep

Ive been searching the archives looking for the part number or an engine application were i can find what the part number is for the mc 2150 with the 1.08 venturies. I have found numerous posts about the 2150 but no part number or engine application seen one post were a guy said he bought one from autozone for less than $129. Thanks in advance for the help

Jeep on Hogan's Heros'?

What I did was found a carb in good shape on eBay then got the adapter from advance auto parts. I don't know the part number but I heard that a good switch one of our guys got was outa a '79 pinto. The party number for the adapter was 1937 (mr. gasket)

RE: 2006 or 07 Redesigned Wrangler

I have a MC2100 with rebuild kit in package, MR gasket 1937 adapter plate NIB, 10x3 K&N Filter, Edelbrock Chrome air cleaner. 4500 miles on carb, less than 1000 on filter. Needs rebuild (ran out of gas about 5 times due to broken gauge) $300 value for $150 plus shipping

PM me and let me know if you're interested. If you're warey of doing a sale over this site, I can set up a private auction on ebay for you, if you're willing to pay the listing fees

Back