Air Intake

andrewr

RE: How Many Here Have One Of These...........

Can you put a straight tube air intake on an f-head or does it need the oil-bath canister style to run properly.

Tell me what kind of tires you were planning on running in your other thread, and I'll answer this question.

I want to know where you think you'll find tires that wide, and only like 31" tall.

RE: Axle Questions

I would think a straight tube would work as long as it catches the dirt - that's the purpose of the oil-bath canister. Basic principle - gotta give it air and make sure it's as clean as possible.

I probably won't do any of the stuff to the jeep that i was talking about on the other thread but i'll put on a regular intake because the canister one is broken/rusted.(good run on sentence!)

RE: Thinking of selling my 360...

Just make sure you have some kind of decent filtering system on it (paper, cone, oil bath, etc......whatever you can make work).

You know, JP ran an article this month about stirring the pot at jeep forums, and they touched on modding f heads.... I wonder....

Re: RE: Re: RE: "Sandwhich" or "Sammich"

I'm going to put on the most free flowing intake I can find but still have maximum dirt/dust catching. plus I 'll probably make it into a snorkel type thinga majig so it doesn't clog with dirt or injest any water.

Back