Ok i have finally picked which lift

muddcakedmaniac

ok after much thinking i have decided to go with the 4'' bds lift. Im getting it for 736$ from a guy that rebuilds jeeps that lives 5 min. from my house. This includes everything, shocks pitman arm, boots, and all. THis is the best deal i could find for it so wish me luck. im sure ill need some help somewhere during this whole project. :D

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Check out this Wrangler on Ebay

My best advice is to have a buddy give you a hand; that and soak anything you'll need to unscrew in liquid wrench. I replaced the rear suspension on my cj in 45min with the help of two friends. Good luck!

Start spraying every bolt that'll be removed with PB BLaster a few days or a week before installing the lift. Spray daily, it's good stuff and you're arms will thanks you.

And maybe a few days before hand wash the underside fairly well (or at least just hose everything down real good). It sure is a pain laying on your back working, and having all kinds of dirt and junk falling down each time you turn the wrench.

Besides that and what was mentioned above...good luck and let us know how it goes/ask questions here if you need any help at all.

Brush up on your cursing too. Maybe try and piss a few people off this week and see if you can learn any new words. It gets really annoying to hear yourself use the same old tired profanity all day.

Did one myself a couple years ago. Great kit. Take the advice on the PB Blaster. We're here if you have ?????s

Junkpile said:
Brush up on your cursing too. Maybe try and piss a few people off this week and see if you can learn any new words. It gets really annoying to hear yourself use the same old tired profanity all day.

OMG!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: That made hot coffee shoot out my nose, and I haven't even had any yet!!!

Back