another dumb request...clutch...

OhioMike

RE: A Gadget Moment

hmm...this is the fisrt hydraulic clutch i have ever actually messed with...i hate it already...

i got it in and got busy with other things now i gotta bleed it...again by myself...looks like a typical hydraulic brake system with a bleeder port...

anyone have an idea how to do it on your own...a tool to make...i was thinkin about a check valve and a hose...droppin the hose into a break fluid can...and pumpin it makin sure the reservoir was always full...

any better ideas...i cant seem to find a check valve tht will work...they are all to big...

get a vacuum pump... makes it really easy... don't have to mess with the pedal at all

OhioMike said:
hmm...this is the fisrt hydraulic clutch i have ever actually messed with...i hate it already...

i got it in and got busy with other things now i gotta bleed it...again by myself...looks like a typical hydraulic brake system with a bleeder port...

anyone have an idea how to do it on your own...a tool to make...i was thinkin about a check valve and a hose...droppin the hose into a break fluid can...and pumpin it makin sure the reservoir was always full...

any better ideas...i cant seem to find a check valve tht will work...they are all to big...

Got a spare valve stem from a tire? Thats a basic check valve. Cut it to get rid of the big end and shove hoses on either side.

i do have a vacuum pump...pump it in from the bottom right?

nice idea on the valve stem...never would have thought about it...

Back