1 piece axles

LBR

Am wanting 1 piece axles for the late 70's CJ-5 AMC-20 rearend...any preferences as to a particular brand and mail-order supplier??? Thanx LBR

RE: Re: RE: Re: North and South

The only kind that I have experience with is Moser, and they were great. I'd probably try the set from Superior if I have to do another one. Just don't buy any of the cheap off-brands, they aren't really any stronger than a fresh tapered setup.

I've seen the Superior brand mentioned once before...best to go directly to the manufacturer for either of those or do you spec' that they sell to dealers only? LBR

They used to be available from several places, but I haven't paid attention in a while. I don't know about buying direct in either case. I know Quadratec still sells the Superior brand, but I'm not sure about Moser.

Try dutchman off columbia and 85th(??). They might be able to make something for less then the catolog stuff.

yjdave - you just reminded me that Dutchman is right out my back door in Portland - will check it out
and JP, I will do a search for Moser's website and contact them....thanx guys LBR

Back