Brake hoses on the way

Snitty

After a year of using home rigged extended hoses up front, I finally ordered some stainless braided ones from the Zone yesterday. For the past year, I have been running with lines that I extended with compression fittings and 3/8" line to extend the hard line of the front hoses. I am going to do a full overhaul on the brakelines of the jeep. I won't be able to disconnect my stock hoses without ruining the lines anyway. Hopefully they will be in tomorrow and I will be able to get to it within the week

Good luck, I just replaced a bunch of hard line and all the rubber lines on my MJ. Never knew the Zone carried extended SS lines.

just make sure you don't over flex the ss lines, they won't have the give in them like the rubber ones do. (trust me, it sucks pulling the crimp out of the banjo fitting the first obsticle, of the fist trail ride with new ss lines.)

RE: Hydraulic suspension

I got them becuase they were the only custom lines I could find at a price under a million dollars. I don't plan on flexing them way too much.

Back