Roll on

dbr5010

I just put on my first roll on bedlinner and it looks good it was not that bad of a job to do myself and it save me some money to buy a new body lift and that starts soon.

you have any pics? I have been thinking about doing this. They also have a spray on bedliner at walmart as well. Anybody tried this?

funny thing about that Wicked...I use that spray on liner on my front bumper since it holds up so well to the rocks.

I will take some pic amd post them i got spray on /roll on and just rolled it on.I will tell everyone to do it.

Yeah my uncle used to put this stuff on for a living and he told me spray on is easier to do(plus he still has all the equipment which he informed me you can buy at walmart)... especially in the cab of a jeep when tryin to get into corners and such... i'm about to put it down in my jeep and spray my bumpers down too... right now i'm looking at 2 different brands... one that is extremely hard for my bumpers and one that is softer and will flex to avoid cracking for my cab... both hold up very well

Back