Jeep Owners Bible!!

nica89yj

Today I took the jeep adiction to another level and bought my first Jeep bible. Its by Moses Ludel, it covers topics from high performance tunning to maintenance and repair. was wondering if anyone buys these things???

I've got a book by the same title by a guy named Jim Allen. Got tons of Jeep magazines layin' around too. I like to read, I love drivin' the Jeep, and I love to learn. Read, read, read, drive, drive, drive, live, live, live!!!!!! Life is great!!! No shame whatsoever in owning "Jeep Owner's Bibles" or the like. I've been playing guitar for nearly 40 years and still buy books, music, CD's, etc........ You can never know too much.

Got several Jeep books. The Jeep Owners Bible by Moses Ludel is something that every Jeep owner should own. He has a different style and outlook to this hobby than the one you see most of the time these days. It's not that the info in that book is really going to help you that much, but it's his outlook on things that make that a decent book. None of the Jeep books are that great, but if you like reading them this is the first to get.

I don't recommend wasting the money on most of those books unless you just want the additions to your library. Most of them contain tons of fluff and seem just to be written for the sake of writing them.

well one cant have too many bibles,does any one have a jeep koran? or maybe a newly discovered mormon jeep bible? lo sorry bout the tackiness

Back