Newer Wrangler Repair Manuals

LadyJeepFreak

Hey everyone. Stopping back in this spring/summer to ask a few questions and say hello to a bunch of people. I have alot going on with the jeep these days, mainly it's getting old on me! lol

I am looking for a repair manual for it, you know the DIY type? I can't find anything with my sepecific year. The newest one I can find is a Haynes Wrangler all models '87 thru '00. I can't find anything in Chilton!

I am wondering if any new wrangler users have experience with the older DIY repair manuals. Does those manuals work for you or are they not really applicable? Did you find something newer?

There are quite a few things going on with the jeep that I want to learn how to diagnose better and maybe even repair here at home.

I hope your spring is going well. It's in the sixties here and I'm waiting on eighty!

LadyJeep:D

I thought I saw a Chilton's the other day that covered beyond 2000, but I can't be sure. It was either at Advance Auto Parts or somewhere online......From my experience, I'd tell ya to stay away from Haynes.....they seemed a bit vague to me.

Yer welcome. How 'bout visiting us a bit more, eh?!?!?!

TwistedCopper said:
Yer welcome. How 'bout visiting us a bit more, eh?!?!?!

Yeah, please? I feel really bad because it was my fault you left, because I was being a jerk. Please come back? Pleeeeaaaassssseeeeeee?!?!?:(

Hi guys. I have been thinking about you too. I read the site sometimes and it's nice to see those that are still here. I spoke to a couple of people on AIM and asked about the gang.

I haven't had much time for the jeep for over a year and that along with all the other stuff just led to me not participating much here.

Lately though the jeep hasn't been running well and I've had more time to think about doing things with it.

I'm sure I'll be back some more. I did order this book last night. I want to learn to more DIY on the Jeep, especially trouble shooting. I have always had a distrust for car repair places when they become a necessary evil.

Anyway, nice to see ya'll and thanks for your help! I'll see ya around.
LJF

Hoot Hoot, South!

Back