Fold n Tumble rear seat

Low and behold, the mfg sent me a replacement set of brackets that will work. They don't look like the ones in the pictures. I guess they are specific to this seat. Thanks for the help.

Next time I'm in Vegas, I'll buy the beer. It's about time for a trip anyway.

works 4 me... grab a 12pk and hang in the garage well.... if its both of us... make it 2.... (its still cheaper than gambling!!)

But that's the whole point of going to Vegas...except maybe hitting the SEMA show. I wish I could get a pass to that.

time it right... my wife works for a car dealership (NOT A SALESPERSON!!!! sorry, reflex...) - i just keep forgetting when its going on so i forget to get a pass... we can do both!

Hey, guys, I just stumbled onto this website and forum and think it is great. I found it while searching for used rear seat brackets. I am brand new to the Jeep culture, having just bought a 1985 CJ7. It has the fold and tumble seat and the side (wheel well) brackets, but not the bottom ones. Can any of you guys help me out with that, maybe you have an extra pair? I would be willing to pay for them and certainly for the shipping.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to learning more from all of you and the website!

Welcome aboard!! I'm sure in time some brackets will pop up here somewhere. We also have a great group that is very, very knowledgeable about anything to do with Jeeps. And then there's Mingez and his Surrey. But, anyway, while you're waiting for someone to find some brackets, tell us a bit about yourself. Interests, location, married, kids, school, work, etc......

Back