New wheels and tires

chad.helton

Looking for some new feet to put on a stock 03 TJ, anyone know where I can get the best deal?? Not wanting to go to big because it is a everyday driver; but big enough to look good. Fan of black rims.

I found some awsome deals on ebay. I ended up going through O.E. Wheel Distributors out of Sarasota, FL. They have an ebay store. I am very happy with their product and service.

Last edited:
I got my Cragar's from Quadratec for about $28 apiece for 15x7's. I shopped around quite a bit, and that's the best I found. A few others were cheaper, but shipping was more.

I bought 5 rims & tires from 4wheelparts.com that were shipped to my house for cheaper than I could get them locally or anywhere else.

yea... like sparky said - check the price but usually its the last page of check out that hits ya w/the shippink (YIKES!!!) cost - if the site wont give you the freight up front.... move on... there are deals out there ya just gotta do your leg ... um, er, uh, i mean, mouse work! ;o) - g'luck!

i think summitracing was the best deal i'd hit up so far ...37 a wheel for crager soft 8 black 15x8's and the famous 8 bones shipping is what they offered me

like some others have said watch for the shipping charges thats where places stick you with ALOT of things not just rims or tires

yea... like the killer seat deals you find on ebay only to see 60-120 bucks for shipping.... dont they know if you were born yesterday YOURE TOO YOUNG TO DRIVE!?!?!?!?! just a thought.... ;o)

Back