91 swap with a 95

As far as I know, YJ owners are allowed to look at any year XJ. Heck, I even bought one once.

What in gods name do you want to swap? There isn't a single thing on a Cherokee that transfers to a Wrangler, I mean, really, everyone knows Jeep changed all the gauges and windshield wipers, and hell, even the grill changed a little! Based on this, theres no way, nooooo way at all anything from a Cherokee will ever swap with a Wrangler, you may as well just stop right there and leave it. I mean they went as far as to change the gauges! That says a lot... It really does.

HEY!!! Don't start that waving thing again, I will wave at any YJ, TJ, CJ, !!!
My little XJ is just as mighty as yalls, and not waving at me because I drive an XJ is very offensive YAR!!!!
I say it depends on swaping, if your getting less miles out of the XJ, and its in just about as good condition id say do it, because your getting MORE room, Longer Wheel Base which does help going up those grades, I mean it all depends on you...Like it has been noticed, Some XJ lovers hate YJ's TJ's and CJ's, and vice versa. I'm not wanting to by any of them because I don't like having such small space to sit people and stuff, but I'd like to have one just to life 3 inches and cruise with the top off, thast the only advantage I think A wrangler has over a cherokee is the top. But give me a year and i'll have the same thing ^.^. And seriously it ticks me off when I wave to a wrangler and they don't wave back.

Back