Christmas Present

kennesaw4x4

For Christmas i recieved a standerd 3 inch body lift for my 2000 wrangler. I plan to buy some 33's before i slap it on. but i'm having some trouble picking out the right tire which is hopefully where you guys come in. i live in GA so i don't deal with dust, lots of rock, etc. I mainly drive through mud, dirt hills, trails through woods, etc. Right now i have some really great all terrain tires but i was thinking about getting a mud terrain tire to help me out a little more when i find a sloppy trail. but any suggestions you have would be great! Merry Christmas

Get a set of TSL Swampers or if you need something with a little more longevity on the street Their TRXUS or maybe BFG MT's

Maxxis buckshots are what i'm running. Hooked the chain up to my brother's truck for a pull off and my clutch went out before my tires slipped in the mud. Don't think they'll last anywhere as long as a BFG mud but they sure were alot cheaper.

BFG M/T's - great on street and seem to be immortal (ran A/T's on my old 91 and after 5yrs they still had life in em when i let the jeep go...) just my $.02

Back