Spring Over..... Yay or Nay?

jeepmaster

i was readin my JP magazine today during study hall and came across a really sweet add for a TJ full traction suspension lift today. it was up on a ramp flexing and doing its thing and i thought, "my YJ needs that." i go to their site to see how much $ it is and if they've got something for the YJ. i then come across a "spring over suspensions lift" its 5.5 inches and costs like $450. this of course catches my eye cause, 1. im lookin for cheap suspension lift and 2. its cheap and ive never heard of it before. i flipped back through the add section of the magazine and sure enough found a Rubicon Express spring over lift. 5.5" , only this one was 270. what would you guys say about these? they sound too good to be true. a 5.5" suspension lift for around 300 with the SYE etc. just let me know what you think.... pros/cons etc, ill keep scouring the site for other posts on them. thanks ~ master

also, is it possible to add a body lift on top of this so i could possibly clear some 35's?

[addsig]

We are doing a SOA lift right now... home made... I'll let you know how everything turns out... and with the lift alone... we can FIT 38's..... but 35's would work with travel. I'll keep you in on how it all works[addsig]

yay,,,,,,,,, fulltration is a bolt on ......... but these lifts do not come with a sye or cv driveshaft

and yes you can slap on a body lift .....

i had or still have but i'm adding 2" springs : soa // 2" shackles// 2"body ..... so thats

5.5+2.0+2.0=9.5 then 2" more next month ...... sounds big but its not

just do it..
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back