wiring

hellbound

Hello I"ve installed a tilt steering column out of a 98 camaro in my cj.Im wondering if anyone else has done the same and has the wiring diagram for the 98 column.thanks

yes im having problems with the blinker brakelight situation,are the front blinkers on a different wire? right now ive tried to put the front r and rear r together but when i put on the brakelights on the front blinker comes on soild also?I have a painless wiring harness in it for chevy conversion the column is out of a 98 camaro. thanks for your help

I had a problem almost like that. Every time I would apply the brake all of the turn signals would come on and after a few seconds fuses would blow. I changed the flasher relays and it fixed the problem so you might want to try that.

Thats exactly what it's doing. also when i put on the blinker and step on the brake the brakelight comes on solid. It needs to blink on that side so they know im turning.does the bulb need to be a three element bulb?for the tail,brake,blinker?so the brakelight can be on and also blink?ooooooooooh my head hurts. lol thanks for your help:bomb:

Thats exactly what it's doing. also when i put on the blinker and step on the brake the brakelight comes on solid. It needs to blink on that side so they know im turning.does the bulb need to be a three element bulb?for the tail,brake,blinker?so the brakelight can be on and also blink?ooooooooooh my head hurts. lol thanks for your help:bomb:
It's not blowing fuses though.

Back