Full Traction coil springs

TwistedCU

Anybody have or have experience with/know anything about Full Traction brand of coil springs?

How about their "M-Force" shocks?

My dad has a FT lift, we had to send one back because one of them was sagging from the factory. Either that or the other was too stiff

My dad has a FT lift, we had to send one back because one of them was sagging from the factory. Either that or the other was too stiff
I've been kicking around doing a 2" BB, but a 3" spring kit is now being considered too. FT's kit is really reasonably priced and comes with some nice stuff like an adjustable trackbar, disco's etc.

Like many 3" kits it doesn't come with control arms, but if I need them I want to get a particular type anyway (stock style bushings)

free shipping and 50% off the monotube gas shocks:

http://www.northridge4x4.com/proddetail.php?prod=FTS-7503

Dont know if its true, but I've read that they make the one front spring longer than the other on purpose. I heard a couple different theories, like that its to make up for the engine torque and all that. I dont know.

Anyway TC, I dont have any experience, but from what I've read on other forums its a good kit for the price.

Well we didn't see any indication of right and left. It sat an inch higher on one side than the other.

Well I missed the boat. Apparently the 50% off on the shocks ended in January.

Oh well no hurry... guess it wasn't the right deal for me.

i have FT 6 inch springs in the front of my jeep they ride great and flex good. i would reconmend them.

Already trickin out the new Jeep, huh. Got any tires lined up for it?

Just the 31" BFG all-terrains already on it. Its a daily driver.. . no big plans, just a small lift to give it a little breathing room over the 31's.

I'll probably just do a 2" BB or get a set of 2" coils and new shocks. The only reason I was considering the 3" lift was because of the good deal but I missed it.

Ordered the SKyjacker kit. It comes with coils, LCA's, a TC lowering kit, and a trackbar bracket.

I need to pick out some shocks and I'll probably get an adjustable trackbar as I know those brackets are for crap ;)

Back