I need help with mirrors.

B.Jones

I just bought a 98 sahara. It has chrome adjustable mirrors on it but the driver side mirror is broken. Every jeep I've ever had the mirrors are useless bc after 15 minutes of driving they are no longer where I postioned them so I can't see anything. What kind of mirror do you think I should use? I've been looking on quadratec but haven't decided. I need something that will stay where I postion it and looks good.

Go with the black oem mirrors for about $65 a set, can't beat them for being solid and reliable.

I have a set from my low mileage, 1999 TJ California Wrangler with no corrosion., They do not need anything but to bolt them on. This is a right and left factory original set. I will sell them for $65.00 plus shipping from 92584.

Morgster
binford9100@verizon.net

Attachments

• P1010063a (3).JPG
    P1010063a (3).JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 63
  • P1010063a (4).JPG
    P1010063a (4).JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 65
Thanks for all the input. I ordered a set of stainless cj7 mirrors to bolt to the windshield. I love the look of them. Hopefully they will work out. If not I will send them back. They assured me they would stay in a tight position so I will find out. Now to order some bushwacker fender flares. Will they fit on with an arb bumper in the front?

Now to order some bushwacker fender flares. Will they fit on with an arb bumper in the front?

Read some reviews online before you purchase these; when I was looking at flares, I read that these tend to crack easily... I read that other brands (like Warn, which had really good reviews) are better options.

BUT, I do not own them or have seen them personally, so do your own research and reach your own conclusions.

Felipe

Back