windshield frame

nothing? all you jeep guys out there and nobody has tried this?

Are you replacing it because it's rotten or just for something different?
If your windsheild/frame are still good why replace it.

I believe I have seen this question asked before, and the answer was no, but I have no personal experience with it.

I don't know for sure. One easy way to find out is to look them up in the Quadratec or 4wd Hardware catalog. If the part number is the same for both years then you will know it fits.

Now that's what im talking about! thanks for all the replys guys.The reason I'm wanting to replace it is it's rusted out.So I figured while I was replacing it I like the look of the 76 model It's tilted back a little more and the wiper moter is on the inside.I just don't know if the hinges and width would be the same?

Now that's what im talking about! thanks for all the replys guys.The reason I'm wanting to replace it is it's rusted out.So I figured while I was replacing it I like the look of the 76 model It's tilted back a little more and the wiper moter is on the inside.I just don't know if the hinges and width would be the same?

I have no idea about the hinges and width. I'd guess it would take some modification to put one on with the wiper motor on the inside. Sorry, but I'm just not that familiar with the CJ's.

Back