9 inch for CJ

Currie or Spidertrax+Tru High Nine off the top of my head. You got a couple thousand to throw down? Cuz that's what you'll be doin.

That's not the route I wanted to go but I need a high pinion rear axle and I want stock width. Ideas?

You're gonna pay out the butt for a hi-pinion 9. Nothing has ever come with a high pinion rear end, they are weaker in the rear.

I know high pinion in the rear is weaker but I need it to fix my driveshaft angle, that or strethed wheelbase and I am not stretching the wheelbase. Guess all I can do now is drop the tcase. Dumb.

I have a CV, well had. The angle is too much for even a CV. The diff ispointed and everything, I'm just going to make some spacers for the skidplate and drop everything about an inch.

How much lift do you have man? Can you swap to a short output Dana 300? Have you ground out the CV to get a couple extra degrees out of it?

Tom Woods does a high angle axleshaft. Might check him out for various stuff

How much lift do you have? How long is your current driveshaft?
I was running spring over with an 18" driveshaft with a 1310 CV with no problems.
I guess your only other options are: lower your lift (not likely), drop you t-case or got to a higher misalignment u joint or CV. There are CV's and u-joints out there that offer more misalignment than the 1310 series. You will obviously have to swap the transfer case yoke as well.
I used High Angle Driveline when I bought my last set of parts. Give them a call, they will certainly have what you need:
http://www.highangledriveline.com/1350cv.html

Atlas Tcase? not sure on the length, but might be shorter than your 300?

Another option, lengthen the wheel base!

Already drilled out some solid spacers for the skidplate. Dropping the tcase an inch. Hopefully that fixes it.

Back