Any thoughts on this Tuff Design bumper?

I know I'm bringing up and old post, but I have to voice my opinion on this retailer. I ordered a front bumper on 7/17. I read on the website that there was at most a 2 week shipping time frame. After a week of patiently waiting, I was curious as to where my bumper was at in the process. I called and no answer(now I am even wondering if they got my order). I call again and leave a voicemail. Wait a day or so and no return call. I then send and email stating I was going to dispute the transaction if I didn't hear from them. On 7/25 I get an email stating the bumper would ship in about 3 days once it got back from power coating. Well about 10 more days go by and no bumper, I called and left a message 8/7 thinking I would hear back from them on Monday, sent an email out last night(Monday) and told him how **** poor his customer service is. Today I did a paypal dispute and it took him all of an hour to refund my money.

All I can gather is this guy is getting these emails and messages and ignoring them. I wouldn't take his bumper for free now.

Anyway, I only wanted to reply to this to keep someone else from making the mistake of trying to buy from this company. Maybe you wouldn't be as lucky to get your money back.

Back