New guy

Green97TJ

Just thought id say hey and introduce myself.... names nathan, and i got a 97 tj, 4cyl. auto, green, soft top....

So... Hey![addsig]

whats up "new guy" where ya from? and by the way Welcome.

Bobby

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE> Dont follow me, you wont make it. </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>[addsig]

Hey Nathan, glad to meet ya'. Welcome to the site! Where in IN are you from? I'm up in Michiana.[addsig]

name stealer! heh... welcome aboard! my name's nathan too, only, i go by nate. make yourself at home, and don't lower your jeep.

-nate[addsig]

good to know ya nathan, Im Reggie. hope to see more from ya[addsig]

Welcome to the group Nate. These guys are a great bunch. Feel free to ask anything you need. Remeber that the only dumb question is the one you don't ask. Now guys, since we have a newer newbie am I of of probation status?

Todd[addsig]

Welcome! We're all friends here. Coffee and doughnuts are in the back, please make a donation so

we can stop buying day-olds and get some Krispy Kremes! And don't worry, everyone here is just like

you. We all have the same problem. We are <slight pause> jeepaholics. However, we are not trying to

cure ourselves of the disease. We admit reality. To cure ourselves is to nueter the alpha male. Rather,

we strive to help one another with common problems (grinding gears, wimpy tires, territory markings)

so as to minimize the impact of our disease (measured by garage time) on family and coworkers.

Yeah, okay, so my exgirlfriend was an addiction counselor. She equated jeep ownership with alchoholism.

Hence, the "ex-." <grin>

Jeepz: No problem too small, no mod too big.

Cooper.

[addsig]

Any body from OHIO?OSU #1
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Welcome aboard!!

As far as being an Ohio State fan...I'm glad they won, it's good for the Big 10 in general. However, I am biased since my alma mater is Michigan State!! I always cheer for OSU when they play U of M ("Go Blow")!
image-missing.png

Back to the "new kid", thanks for coming by and joining. I hope you have as much fun here as we do! Patti
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Whats up man...welcome...4 banger and auto?...ouch tough combo I couldnt imagine my jeep being an auto with a 4 banger....with oversize tires and a lift as well...I barely get enough power from the 4popper with a stick....already exlploded one transmission....trying to get another one in it hehe[addsig]

welcome aboard,

just like everybody says,learn,teach,have fun....

out here everything is possible.

hey jcooper,pass me a doughnut will ya..?!

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Welcome aboard....

They make Automatic Open Body jeeps?

Heh, I never Knew.

(Actually, my Roomie has one, 1998 6cyl auto.)[addsig]

yea yea, laugh at the auto!
image-missing.png
its cool... I woulda rather had the 5speed too, but it was a good deal and my parents were buying it for me to have for college, so i wont complain to much. Besides, just wait till im outta college and get a new vehicle and see how long that 4banger lasts![addsig]

Hi im chris, and im a jeepaholic. Like you havent heard that

before. Im new to this site too, but love the shared info

throughout these threads. Hope its as helpful to you as it

is to me.[addsig]

Back