Sway Bar Disconnects

mercab18

I'm looking for some sway bar disconnects for my 97 TJ with 2" lift. Anyone have any suggestions? I don't really want to pay any more than $120 unless there's a huge difference. Thanks a ton!

:?|

Actually I have to replace the whole link disconnects. One of them is broken off. Also, I need to replace my steering dampener which is leaking. Neither fix is really that big of a deal.

I'll second the JKS Quicker Discos. Had mine on since 2003 and they ae still easily discoed and recoed by myself with no help.

I've got the quicker disconnects and like them. I've been dragging my heels on doing a write up, but I'll try to knock it out this weekend. I like them, but they're expensive.

Attachments

• DSCF0235.JPG
    DSCF0235.JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 920
  • quicker_disconnects_1.jpg
    quicker_disconnects_1.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 224
  • quicker_disconnects_2.jpg
    quicker_disconnects_2.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 176
  • quicker_disconnects_3.jpg
    quicker_disconnects_3.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 248
I do believe I will be attempting to add the DIY's this weekend! I'll holla at any of ya if I need help, which I very well may! :redface:

ok you guys talked me into it. i might as well put forth a couple more bucks for the JKS discos. now i just have to put them on....

plus, does anyone have any info about replacing the steering dampener? mine looks like it's had better days and they don't look too expensive online.

Back