BlackStick

Took my YJ mudding last night and then to the car wash. Anyway, the stock plastic fender flare on the front right side was just hanging off when we got out of the wash. I didn't hit anything, but the bumps might have done it. The metal front fender has always been a little rusty (bubbling paint) but there is a giant rust hole now. Thus, I am looking to get some new front fenders. A fiberglass copy of the stock version is $200, but there are some hard core ones that I like better. The Gen-Right Off-Road Tube Fenders, which cost $450-$600. I don't understand what the difference is between the 3 flare and the 6 flare. Also, Do I need to buy the stock fenders if I am going to buy the tube fenders?

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 1,934
  • images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 1,419
  • images-2.jpeg
    images-2.jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,421

This looks like the right stuff:

Jeep Tube Fenders

I think that if you go with the Gen right you wouldn't need a stock fender, but this is just a guess

You dont need stock fenders. The gen-right fenders are a replacement fender. The # 3 & 6 are flared inches 3" wide or 6" wide.
Gen-Right has these fenders on a 5-7 week back order. If your interested in them send me a pm and ill call you.

I'm interested, but I can't afford them right now. You answered my question perfectly though. Thanks.

Back