jeep or girlfriend who wins the 8 question test.

YuriSouder

Compare you wife/girlfriend to your jeep.
1. Who is more beautiful, fun to look at
2. who do you spend more time with on the weekends
3. who disagrees more
4. who is more fun to ride in
5. who is more forgiving
6. if you could have an all paid vacation for 2 days where ever you want who would you take
7. When you see an obstacle come in your relationship or path, which makes it easier to overcome.
8. Which would you rather spend money on

Who takes the cake??????????????????p0pp0pp0pp0pp0pp0p

1. My Wife is most Beautiful and the Jeep is fun to look at.
2.My Wife and Kids.
3.My Jeep. It's an Alcoholic and it's in denial. c'mon,8-9miles to a gallon?
4.My Jeep. My Wife Rides Me.
5.My Jeep/My Wife, if she reads this.
6.My Wife. prefferably Both. the jeep that is.
7.The Jeep.
8.I have no choice, it would have to be the Jeep.

1. Who is more beautiful, fun to look at
Hands down, the wife is mor beautiful; I dont think a Jeep is "Beutiful", I think a jeep is rugged, cool, fun, but not beautiful (a Ferrari is beautiful!). Now, fun to look at is about a tie...​

2. who do you spend more time with on the weekends
Hmmm... Depends on the weekend, but typically, Saturday is Jeep day and Sunday is Family day, so about tied.​

3. who disagrees more
Ussually the wife, but depends on what part of the Jeep I worked on that weekend!​

4. who is more fun to ride in
For real? No contest... The wife!​

5. who is more forgiving
The Jeep​

6. if you could have an all paid vacation for 2 days where ever you want who would you take
Wife and Daughter​

7. When you see an obstacle come in your relationship or path, which makes it easier to overcome.
Depends on the obstacle; in general, I would say the Jeep​

8. Which would you rather spend money on
Ussually the Jeep, but depends what I have done!​

As a Citizen and Marine Veteran of this, the greatest of nations, I hereby declare my rights under the 5th Amendment of the Constitution of these United States.
"No person shall be compelled in manner to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken without just compensation."

In a nutshell: If I were to answer these fore mentioned questions; those answers might upset the Jeep and cause it to react in a manner that could cause me harm.

Back