Putting Tires On

TJ_Jeep

Well i just ordered my rims so i can mount my 35's on a 2 inch body lift! i will post pics of it when i get done

You will probably need that 4 inch sooner than later. Post up some pics once you get it mounted.

yeah but for just daily driving it should be ok but i am saving up for the 4 and as soon as i get time to mount them i will im to cheap to have a shop to do it

heres the tires and rims.....
1201081730-2.jpg

1201081838-2.jpg
got them mounted and balanced now im waiting for my spacers.... more coming soon

those wheels off a ford? if they are, probably 4.5" of backspacing, you will need those spacers.

you are correct they were free so and yeah i do need the spacers im probably gonna paint them gloss black

Why didn't you mount the 35's on the wheels in your sig picture?
When you say Dana 44's are you referring to Rubicon axles or have you swapped in some other D44's?

Why didn't you mount the 35's on the wheels in your sig picture?
When you say Dana 44's are you referring to Rubicon axles or have you swapped in some other D44's?

because thhose are 15's and the 35's are 16's and plus the facroy jeep wheels have absoulty no back spacing

the dana 44's came on the jeep factory from what the guy told me who i bought it from

[sarcasm]Man, I dunno, you might have to worry about breaking those axles... 35 is a little big for 44's... Might need 60's. [/sarcasm]

i need your guys opinon do you think about painting it black and putting the sliver thing in the middle...
1203081711-2.jpg
or...
1203081624-2.jpg
turned backwards but painted black.... i personally like them turned around like this

Back