Putting Tires On

I would say just black definitely. If you would be going the rattlecan route, rustoleum has some cool hammered paint. Just a thought.

Last edited:
I would say just black definitely. If you would be going the rattlecan route, rustoleum has some cool hammered paint. Just a thought.

lol yeah i thought about the can route but then i thought nahh i want this to be professional im gonna spray it with metallica black then clear coat it

lol yeah i thought about the can route but then i thought nahh i want this to be professional im gonna spray it with metallica black then clear coat it
Ah... the fancy type. Well I'll be waiting for more pics. p0p

got them scuffed ready for paint...
1204081749-2.jpg
between work and school it been a slow process.... I plan to have them painted tomorrow

perparing for paint... for all this hard work they better look good lol
1205081808-2.jpg

I would paint them trash can.
I mean seriously, those are nice tires and all, but the Ford rims are going to make it look like you were too cheap to buy the right tires and wheels for your Jeep.

I would paint them trash can.
I mean seriously, those are nice tires and all, but the Ford rims are going to make it look like you were too cheap to buy the right tires and wheels for your Jeep.

being that im only 16 and work for only $6.50 an hour i dont get paid that much so i go the cheapest way i can

Wow. Very nice job! I wouldn't even notice they are Ford rims if I didn't know better. I'll be waiting for more pics. :shades:

Wow. Very nice job! I wouldn't even notice they are Ford rims if I didn't know better. I'll be waiting for more pics. :shades:

Thanks collin, yeah when i got done painting them i was like are these the same rims? yeah being its around christmas time its taking forever for the adapeter to get here.

Back